martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Cover Letter


   To whom it may concern:

  I am an Industrial Engineering Technician Specializing in Mechanic. I am interested in all matters which affect directly or indirectly in your company. Due to the professionalism of your company, whose line is very interesting for me, please consider my Curriculum Vitae which I have attached and I would like have with you the possibility of a professional collaboration.

  Apart from my additional training; Master's degree and courses, that might be considered of interest to your company. I want to comment the professional experience acquired during my participation in the International Competition MotoStudent 2009 / 2010, representing the University of Las Palmas, carrying out actions in the Department of Engine and support in the rest of Departments as Structure; Chassis and tilt. Design and Marketing, etc. I've also worked as an engineer in various companies in the sector of the automotive industry and competition.

  Therefore, I would like to be part of your team's work in the area that you consider. With my training and academic specialization I have the specific requirements for the performance of this work. Willing to travel to any foreign and national part.

  I would be very pleased to have the chance to show my skills in your company, would therefore request the opportunity to arrange an appointment with you and I be able to expand the data appearing on the CV.

  Hoping to consider my request and waiting for your news.

  Sincerely,

  Eduardo García Suárez
  Industrial Engineering Technician Mechanic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario